We went to "Meet the Teacher" yesterday afternoon and I thought I would get some of the picture-taking out of the way so I wouldn't have to do it on the crazy first day of school - which is tomorrow!
Lydia outside her new kindergarten classroom.
Here she is with her teacher Mrs. Hall - whom we know from church. I am so excited she is going to be Lydia's teacher!
In her chair - she is at the same table as Chandler - her good friend, so that was a big deal!
Here he is at his real desk!
With his teacher Ms. Parker - she is new to Oakdale, but has taught for several years.
I had to put in one of Evelyn because she was so good while we were going around visiting and she is really excited to meet her new teachers. It is going to be hard on her when they go to school tomorrow. It will be hard on us both.
1 comment:
Loving that camera! And those kiddos are looking so big in those desks!
Post a Comment