We stayed at a hotel on the way to New Braunfels. The kids thought it was great.
Abbie, Lydia and Evelyn in Abbie's backyard sandbox
Everyone playing their electronic games at Grandmommie's
Ryan and Evelyn
Grandmommie rubbing Adlee's back
The kids playing with silly cousin Roger
Mark with two tired girls
James and Ryan
Honey and Adlee
Roger with his nieces, Addison and Allison. Their mother's blog is the 2 peas in the pod that I have on the side of my blog. They are so happy and loving.
Roller Skates!!
James with legos!!
Grandmommie with all her great grandkids
The girls putting on make-up
Ryan was thrilled to have another boy to hang out with - and so was James - they had a lot of fun even with their 4 year age difference.
2 comments:
Love the TX Christmas!
I have enjoyed learning from the peas in a pod...Growing in faith through seeing others reaction to it. Thank you for sharing! Also we will see you in three short weeks! I feel like I have knows you for years and finally ge tto meet you!!! YIPPPEEEE! Disney will be FUN! Be safe and get your rest now!
Post a Comment