I had a Mother's Tea at Lydia's preK class and she gave me this book that she has been working on all year.
MeeMaw stayed home with Evelyn and they played Sequence with Evelyn's rules. Evelyn's rules require a LOT of patience - which MeeMaw must have plenty of because they played several times.
A final note this evening about procrastination. It would have been much easier to get rid of this yucky nest at the top of our porch before the baby birds hatched. Now, I don't have quite the heart to tear it down and the kids for sure want it to stay. Surely they are almost big enough to fly away, right? Also, since I am repeatedly cleaning up the "mess" under this nest, does this count as letting the kids have a pet?
1 comment:
Yes, that qualifies as a pet! Added bonus, they are outside. Lydia is going to have to show me the book. Can Jake join the Sequence game with Evelyn and Meemaw? It requires lots of patience here too!
Post a Comment